My latest Homegoods find – this charming, rustic console table. The photos don’t do it nearly the justice it deserves, but try to imagine! The colors have somehow achieved both subtlety and vibrancy, making this a unique addition to most any distressed-wood-lovin’ home. See photos below! (By the way, this table was either $129 or $149… and I’m leaning on the lower price – a stylish steal!).
5 Ways to use it!
1. Beside your front door as a mail sorter and key holder – place a pretty pottery dish on top and a dark woven basket on the shelf for outgoing mail.
2. In your kitchen to hold your microwave. Store bread or snacks in behind the doors or cute dishtowels in the drawer!
3. As a side table in your bedroom – that’s right – but I’d recommend this only if your bed is on the higher side.
4. Bring some country into your home office – great for a printer, to hold photos, or to store office supplies.
5. In your powder room. Set a vessel sink (like this!) on top, wall-mount a faucet, and [find someone to] disguise plumbing behind the drawer. Set some hand-towels and jars on the shelf!